I am going to show you how to create a Swagbucks account and begin to earn extra money and other rewards online by doing normal everyday things such as searching the internet, watching short video clips, answering surveys, playing flash games and signing up for Free trials of goods and services. Registering with Swagbucks is a very simple process:
(1) Click here and you will arrive at this screen:
(2) Click on the “Sign Up” button in the top right hand corner of the page and you will arrive at this screen:
(3) Either sign up using your Facebook account or enter your email address, choose a password and click “Join” (You receive a 30 SB sign-up bonus).
(4) Simply locate the email in your inbox and verify your account by clicking the “Start Earning More” box.
(5) The final step is to choose a security question and answer.
CONGRATULATIONS! Your Account is now set up.
How to Log In to your Swagbucks Account
- Visit www.swagbucks.com and log-in using your registered details or your Facebook Account; or
- Download the Swagbucks Application from the relevant App Store for FREE.
When you first log in you will be offered the opportunity to take the Swagbucks Tour. This will introduce you to the many varied ways to earn Swagbucks. However, I will shortly be posting further advice about how to maximise your gains without spending too much time at Swagucks and without getting lured into the slightly less attractive parts of the website.
Downloading the App
The Swagbucks App simply presents to you a mini-version of the website on your smart-device. It appears to have pretty much all of the same functionality as the main website, but it is slightly more fiddly to use certain functions like Swagbucks TV. It is, however, a very handy way to pass the time whilst waiting for a train/bus etc. and takes away some of the pain of these mundane activities when you realise that you are making a little money while you wait!
I know that some of you will be concerned about the security of your financial information. However, you will note that the account creation process did not require you to reveal anything to Swagbucks other that your email address. Since you will not be receiving funds directly into your bank account from Swagbucks, you will never need to provide them with any further financial information in order to receive your rewards.
There are hundreds of ways to receive your rewards from Swagbucks, including iTunes Vouchers, Amazon Vouchers, Paypal Payments and many well-known store gift vouchers. Each method has its own “exchange rate” and I will create a separate post shortly on that subject. Currently, the iTunes Vouchers are a very good way to receive your rewards since the exchange rate is significantly better than Paypal and Amazon.
Click here to See How You Can Earn Money at Swagbucks
Click here to Open a Swagbucks Account